Buy a brick and make your mark against senior hunger.
Your brick contribution will help us complete the construction of our new meal-production and distribution facility, and enable us to provide nutritious, home-delivered meals for our elderly and disabled neighbors for many years to come.
Two Brick Sizes:
- 4×8 Brick — $100 (Includes 4 lines of text)
- 8×8 Brick — $500 (Includes 7 lines of text)
Brick Characters and Guidelines
We have chosen the stylish Vermarco all-caps font for our commemorative brick walkway. A 4×8 brick can accommodate up to four lines of text. An 8×8 brick can accommodate up to seven lines of text. Both bricks have a maximum of eighteen characters per line to display a name, company name, or special sentiment.
Honor or recognize someone special with phrases such as “In honor of” or “In memory of.” Every character, including letters, punctuation marks, and spaces will count as one of the eighteen characters allowed on each line of the text on the brick. Every line will be automatically centered on the brick. All bricks are subject to review.
A Pathway to Fighting Senior Hunger
These bricks will be used to build the pathway to the entrance of our new meal-production and distribution center. Your brick will be visible to all who visit our building and will serve as a reminder that Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County exists to serve the frail, homebound citizens in our community.
The deadline for ordering your brick has been extended.
Personalize Your Brick by Adding Your Company Logo
Showcase your company by engraving your logo on your brick. The logo option is available on the 8×8 bricks only for an additional charge of $50.
- Logo must be high resolution black and white artwork. No colors or half tones
- Acceptable formats: vector-based .eps or high-resolution .jpg format
- Logo must be the size it will appear on the brick or larger. Smaller logos will not be enlarged
- Printed logos must be from a laser printer on non-glossy paper. Only one logo per sheet of paper. We are unable to accept photo copies, faxes, letterhead, business cards, photos, or hand-drawn pictures.
Please email your logo in an acceptable format to Darla Akin at Darla@mealsonwheels.org
Together, we are building a bright future for Tarrant County
With every brick, you are providing hope for thousands of homebound people who rely on Meals On Wheels each day.
- By Phone — if you would like to order your brick(s) over the phone, please contact Darla Akin at 817-258-6404.
- Online — we also offer you the option of making a secure online payment.
Contact Darla Akin at 817-258-6404 or Darla@mealsonwheels.org