Title: Donor Records Coordinator
Exempt/Non-Exempt: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. M-TH and 8:00 am to 3:30 pm on Friday
Reports To: Keith Harrison, VP of Marketing & Communications
Supervises: This position is not supervisory
Other Relationships: Works with all Meals On Wheels Departments, Board of Directors, Clients, Participants, Grantees, Donors, Vendors and others as directed.
Job Posting: December 10, 2020. Posting may close at any time without advance notice.
Position Summary: The Donor Records Coordinator is responsible for accurately recording donations in the donor database, preparing and mailing acknowledgements for each gift in a timely manner. This staff position will also track changes in the donor database and will interact with donors, volunteers, board members, staff, and the community at large. This position is also responsible for pulling/maintaining mailing lists, and generating reports in Raisers Edge, Access and Excel. Good customer service skills and a positive outlook are essential for success. This position assists with other special event and administrative duties in the Marketing and Communications department.
All employees of the Marketing and Communications department are involved in special events, including planning, implementation, documentation, solicitation of prizes and auction items, securing major sponsors, and working evenings and weekends as needed to staff the event. This position is full-time.
- Administrative office and data entry experience required
- Experience in Raisers Edge a plus
- Proficiency of computer operations and software products including Outlook, Word, Excel, ACCESS.
- Excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work after hours and weekends on occasion when required for events
Agency Responsibilities – shared by all Staff members
- Maintain confidentiality of client, donor, volunteer, staff and board information
- Support the mission, vision and goals of Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County
- Must have dependable transportation, valid driver’s license, and personal vehicle insurance as required by the State of Texas
- Assist with meal delivery when volunteer callouts make it necessary for staff to deliver
- Assist with other projects when necessary
- Must have valid Texas driver’s license and dependable transportation for meal delivery, errands, marketing events, and other job related activities
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION: This is both sedentary work in an office environment and physical work which requires the exertion of negligible amount of force to move objects, up to 10 pounds of force frequently and some light work requiring the exertion of up to 20 pounds of force occasionally. Work requires stooping, reaching, fingering, grasping and repetitive motions; typing/word processing requires the ability to perform repetitive tasks involving fine motor skills. Vocal communication is required for expressing or exchanging information and instructions by means of the spoken word; hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken word levels, and to receive detailed information through oral communications and/or to make fine distinctions in sound; visual acuity is required for driving, preparing and analyzing written or computer data, operation of machines, determining the accuracy and thoroughness of work, and observing general surroundings and activities; the work is not subject to adverse environmental conditions.
Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County
5740 Airport Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76117
Please submit resumes to Keith Harrison, VP of Marketing & Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: Donor Records Coordinator
NON-DISCRIMINATION AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY No person employed by the Agency or seeking to be employed by the Agency shall be appointed, promoted, removed or in any way favored or discriminated against because of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, age disability, sexual preference, transgender status, gender identity or gender expression, political affiliation, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. The Agency complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act that prohibits discrimination of any qualified individual with a disability who satisfies the requisite skills, experience, and education and other job-related requirements of the employment position such individual holds or desires, and who, with reasonable accommodations, can perform the essential functions of such a position.
The Agency promotes diversity in its workforce, has an Equal Employment Opportunity policy, and is in compliance with federal and state laws. Hiring, appointments and promotions shall be solely on the basis of merit, ability and experience, and the needs of the Agency.