Summertime in North Texas can be a challenge, especially for frail senior citizens who are susceptible to heat-related illnesses. Through our Client Assistance program, we are able to address many of these concerns by providing items that have an immediate impact on the client’s life and well-being. Here is a list of needed items.
- Window unit air conditioners
- Fans (tower or box)
- Insect repellent and bug spray
- Bed pads and linens
- Walkers, rollators and canes
- Lift chairs
- Hospital beds
- Shower seats
- Handicap toilet seats
- Adult Incontinent supplies
- Clocks with large numbers
- Personal hygiene items such as moist towelettes (baby wipes), shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
Drop off items or monetary donations at Meals On Wheels, 5740 Airport FWY, Haltom City, TX 76117.
If you have any questions about the items listed above or would like information about our Client Assistance program, please contact Iris Bruton via email or at 817-258-6433.