There are many ways to financially support the programs and services of Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County.
Your generous monetary donation to the Home-Delivered Meals program will provide hot, nutritious meals to homebound elderly or disabled clients in Tarrant County.
- $30 provides meals to a client for one week
- $120 provides meals to a client for one month
- $1,560 provides meals to a client for an entire year!
Support Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County by donating your car, van or truck to Meals on Wheels America through a partnership with Melwood. Simply fill out the donation form to get started! Once processed, Melwood will arrange free auto towing and mail the related tax documentation directly to you.
Have your original car title and, if applicable, lien release available to complete the form. Once submitted, you will receive an email notification of the donation, normally within a few hours. Note that all information you fill out is for the sole purpose of processing your car donation and will not be shared or sold.
This partnership allows you to designate Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County as the beneficiary of the sale of your vehicle. Simply choose “TX Meals On Wheels of Tarrant County” from the drop down menu. It is a great way to help someone in need of an affordable vehicle and provide hot, nutritious meals to a homebound elderly or disabled person right here in Tarrant County.
To donate a vehicle, click here.
Goodshop provides the best shopping deals on the internet and also makes a donation to the nonprofit or school of your choice for almost every purchase you make. When you shop with Goodshop you don’t just save. You also give, at no extra cost.
Visit goodsearch.com/goodshop to get started. If you have not already done so, click the green “Join Now” button in the upper-right corner. After that, designate “Meals On Wheel – Tarrant County” on the pick a cause page. Once you’ve signed up, selected “Meals On Wheels – Tarrant County,” and chosen the stores you love to shop at, the rest is easy. You will receive the latest coupons and offers at thousands of top retailers like Amazon, Macy’s, Target, and Best Buy. When you shop with Goodshop, a percentage of your purchases is donated to Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County.
▲ Back to top
Sign in to goodsearch.com using your Goodshop user ID and login, and they will donate one penny to Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County for each Internet search. It is fast and easy, and a great way to help support Meals On Wheels with activities that you are already doing every day.
▲ Back to top
It is easy to support Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County when you shop for groceries.
- Albertsons – The Community Partners (TM) program is a great way to support organizations like Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County. Simply scan your key tag every time you shop at Albertsons and they will donate 1% of your purchase to Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County.To receive a key tag in the mail, call Meals On Wheels at 817-336-0912 or print a temporary card at Albertsons.com, using Organization ID: 49001025894.
- Kroger – Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations, like Meals On Wheels, earn millions of dollars through the Kroger Community Rewards (R) program.If you are not already a Rewards member, join online at Kroger.com. Be sure to link your account to Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County, using Organization ID: 80308. All you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
- Tom Thumb – Tom Thumb believes in supporting programs that improve the quality of life in the communities they serve by offering you and easy way to support nonprofit organizations that are important to you, like Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County.Through their Good Neighbor Program, you can link meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County to your Rewards card, using GNP# 832. When you shop at Tom Thumb, they will donate 1% of your purchase to help fund our Home-Delivered Meals program.
You shop. Amazon gives. Sign up today and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice, including Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. The same products, same prices, and same service. Get started today at smile.amazon.com
▲ Back to top
You may no longer have the same need for your life insurance. Yet, your life insurance policy is a simple way to ensure the continued work of Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County.
Options to donate your policy:
- Name Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County as beneficiary in your current life insurance policy.
- Donate your paid-up policy directly to Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County.
- Start a new policy, making Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County the owner and beneficiary.
Benefits for you:
- It does not affect you financially during your lifetime.
- There are potential income tax benefits and deductions if you transfer the policy to Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County.
- Potential estate taxes can be reduced if you name Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County as the beneficiary.
Please let us know if you choose to support Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County through your estate plans. We want to thank you now on behalf of all the homebound elderly and disabled people you will help to feed for many years to come. You also help by providing inspiration to other who may be considering their own planned gifts.
By sharing your intentions to designate an estate gift to Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County, you will become a lifetime member of the Meals On Wheels of Tarrant County Legacy Society. Your generosity will be recognized on our Legacy Society Donor Wall.
The Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County Endowment Fund is an independent, managed fund that is designed to ensure the continuation of our Home-Delivered Meals program into perpetuity. The Endowment Fund is governed by an independent Board of Trustees, who oversee the assets of the fund. Each year, the fund gifts a donation to Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County to help fund the Home-Delivered Meals and Companion Pet Food programs. Giving to the Endowment Fund is a great way to ensure that homebound elderly and disabled residents will continue to receive nutritious meals well into the future.
Your generous monetary donation to the Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County Endowment Fund will provide hot, nutritious meals to homebound elderly or disabled clients in Tarrant County for many years to come.
▲ Back to top