The Young Professionals (YP) group at Meals On Wheels is an energetic group of Tarrant County young professionals who are dedicated to promoting the dignity and independence of older adults in our community by:
- Increasing awareness of issues facing the senior community
- Encouraging volunteerism
- Supporting Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County
Do you have a passion for giving back to the community?
If so, the Young Professionals organization at Meals On Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County is just the place for you. Your participation in this fun and exciting organization will help raise awareness about the fight against senior hunger among the homebound elderly and disabled residents of Tarrant County.
$50 annual membership fee
- Knowing your dues provide meals for Tarrant County’s homebound and disabled population
- Membership recognition in printed and online materials
- Discount on tickets to Meals On Wheels special events
- Group volunteer opportunities
- Networking happy hours and other opportunities to socialize with your peers
- Great way to make new friends!
For more information, contact Iris Bruton at 817-258-6433 or email@example.com