Here is a list of personal items that are needed to improve the lives of our clients or create a safe environment in which they can live. These items help them remain independent in their own homes.
- Clocks with large numbers
- Bed pads
- Electric can openers
- Walkers and canes
- Shower seats and hand-held shower wands
- Handicap toilet seats
- Incontinence supplies, such as pull-up diapers
- Personal hygiene items, such as moist towelettes (baby wipes), shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
- Portable electric space heaters
- Window unit air conditioners
- Fans (tower or box)
If you have any questions about the items listed above or would like information about a specific item not mentioned, please contact Randee Kaitcer via email or at 817-258-6421.